Crown Forum

Author Topic: [Active] Brand Guidelines Refresh  (Read 259 times)

midnightcity

• View Profile
[Active] Brand Guidelines Refresh
« on: August 18, 2018, 07:41:33 pm »
Project Name: Brand Guidelines Refresh
Author: Dave (Midnight City)
Proposer’s Email Address:  midnightcity01@protonmail.com
Funds requested: 1200 CRW/month for 1 months - 1200 CRW total
Proposal Hash:  e8eb199cd7cbc06cf485973fced77d1685f5270b197facd9ce6a3af36a418605
How To Vote YES:  mnbudget vote-many e8eb199cd7cbc06cf485973fced77d1685f5270b197facd9ce6a3af36a418605 yes
How To Vote NO:  mnbudget vote-many e8eb199cd7cbc06cf485973fced77d1685f5270b197facd9ce6a3af36a418605 no

You and your team
Designer: Dave (AKA Midnight City)
Marketing team: Jose (AKA CrownFan)
+ Other members of the community.

Proposal Basic Information
Working in collaboration with the wider Crown team, we will produce a refreshed Crown Brand Guidelines. The current set are out of date and these will give a guide to the community and anyone externally talking about Crown, how the brand assets should be used. Keeping a constant and high quality brand style, feel and tone is highly important. The document will be available as a PDF/JPG download and will show how to use the logo, colours, fonts and other assets in our current style. There could well be extras too, such as Powerpoint base slides and Word document headers etc.

Project Details
Project purpose
The Crown brand requires a constant and logical approach to branding itself. A new set of guidelines will show anyone how elements should be used and a set of files will be available to download as well as a PDF/JPG guide.

Ambtion/Intention
Update the assets/rules of use and try to keep the Crown brand in tip-top condition.

Features
• PDF/JPG guidelines of what and what not to do with the brand assets.
• A downloadable folder including the guide and assets that can use used.

Proposal timetable and turning point(s)
September/October. I would estimate we would have something finalised by the end of September early October.

Acceptance criteria
Update the assets/rules of use and try to keep the Crown brand in tip-top condition.

Risks
Not many, I will allocate time to work on this and collaborate with Jose to get it to a finalised point. Feedback from the community will be welcomed. I am well aware of the brand and also I am fluent in putting together design documents.

Funding requirements
Proposal is for 1200 CRW.

Communication
Communication will be provided through the main channels of Mattermost and Telegram. I will be in close contact with the team member who briefed in the project (email, private messaging etc). This project will be a joint collaboration with myself and Jose and any other member of the team who want to add input.

Additional comments
I am a graphic/digital designer and photographer with over 15 years experience working in design agencies, for multinational brands and independent clients as well as in a freelance capacity. I regularly do design for print and screen and have a keen interest in Crypto related projects. See here for some examples of work undertaken for Crown so far… https://forum.crown.tech/index.php?topic=1261.0

I have worked with Crown for the past few months and feel I am a valued member of the community. Thanks all.

Word document here… https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sapmozhrv0lhcv/Crown%20-%20Brand%20Guidelines%20proposal.docx?dl=0

EDITS:
N/A.

EdwardMorra

• Administrator
  • One day at a time, every day
    • View Profile
Re: [Active] Brand Guidelines Refresh
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 11:04:39 pm »
Hey,

I've had issues with the previous pack getting it into vector programs (for laser engraving for example)...

Could you have that as a criteria for the aplicable things (a picture with a person turned to vector is in my opinion a waste of time  ;D )

midnightcity

• View Profile
Re: [Active] Brand Guidelines Refresh
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 11:04:11 am »
Hi, yes no problem, there will be a selection of vector based logos etc which should be primarily used, I will include PNG's and JPG's etc for people who don't have Vector based software etc.