Crown Forum

Author Topic: [Active] Design services (Dec 2018)  (Read 1222 times)

midnightcity

• View Profile
[Active] Design services (Dec 2018)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:15:35 am »
Project Name: Design & Marketing
 Services
Author: Dave (Midnight City)
Proposer’s Email Address:  [email protected]
Funds requested: 600 CRW/month for 1 months - 600 CRW total (reduced from 3 months due to the halving and POS change)
Proposal Hash:  fb955334d996580c4a921ad4989b2ca67b0f297b9176d495a4ec42c8cbff7bb9
How To Vote YES:  mnbudget vote-many fb955334d996580c4a921ad4989b2ca67b0f297b9176d495a4ec42c8cbff7bb9 yes
How To Vote NO:  mnbudget vote-many fb955334d996580c4a921ad4989b2ca67b0f297b9176d495a4ec42c8cbff7bb9 no

You and your team
Designer: Dave (AKA Midnight City)
Marketing team: + Other members of the Crown community.

Proposal Basic Information
Working in collaboration with the wider Crown Team, we will produce social media content for Twitter and Facebook to go with Crown news/PR/media etc. There will be 10 hours a month allocated of my time for requested Crown design elements (digital and print bespoke graphic elements such as banners, diagrams, charts, medium story graphics etc).

Project Details
Project Purpose
Crown requires graphical media elements across multiple touch points to convey the necessary messages, news items, updates etc in both digital and print formats. Crown as a brand has to come across as a professional and forward looking entity. Using good design and guardianship of the brand assets we can build a brand with integrity, style and substance engaging both current Crown users as well as prospective new investors, node owners and companies using the infrastructure.

Ambition/Intention
The goal is to raise awareness of Crown through design and maintain quality throughout all touch points of the brand.

Features
• Social Media imagery; engaging and relevant design in conjunction with copy provided.
• Design time; for use creating bespoke design elements.
• Maintaining a high quality of design and communication for the Crown brand.

Proposal timetable and turning point(s)
December. To be reviewed after this time span. Design times will depend on urgency and turn around time, which will also need amends/approval time. Stock photography purchase fee’s (if required) are included in the budget.
If extra work above the proposed amount is required this can be agreed on a per project basis at an hourly rate.

Acceptance criteria
This project will be a joint collaboration with any member of the team who requires design time for social media elements or bespoke designs. Copy and direction (if needed) will be provided from the team, from which the designs will be made.

Risks
Making sure that there is sufficient time to create the necessary elements not to miss important news/announcements. Design time availability is good, but some lead time/planning will be required.

Funding requirements
Proposal is for 600 CRW over one month.

Communication
Communication will be provided through the main channels of Discord and Telegram. I will be in close contact with the team member who briefed in the project (email, private messaging etc).

Additional comments
I am a graphic/digital designer and photographer with over 15 years experience working in design agencies, for multinational brands and independent clients as well as in a freelance capacity. I regularly do design for print and screen and have a keen interest in Crypto related projects. See here for some examples of work undertaken for Crown so far… https://forum.crown.tech/index.php?topic=1261.0

I have worked with Crown for the past few months and feel I am a valued member of the community. Thanks all.

PDF document here… https://bit.ly/2TuQYw2

EDITS:
N/A.