Crown Forum

Author Topic: [49] Weekly Crown Update 4th December 2017 to 11th December 2017  (Read 1255 times)

Twister

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[49] Weekly Crown Update 4th December 2017 to 11th December 2017
« on: December 17, 2017, 09:04:10 pm »
Weekly Crown Update 4th December 2017 to 11th December 2017

Crown at Blockchain Conference Malta
Crown attended and presented at Blockchain Conference Malta with Crown Tech Solutions. This has been our best event yet. Crown made a series of connections to people in the space and hope to execute on them. We will keep you all updated. A full write-up on the event can be found here: http://www.cts.media/malta-blockchain-conference/

Road Map

The team has been hard at work completing the roadmap. Team meetings have been productive towards ironing out the details for the series of releases in 2018 that have been referred to as "Atomic". It will be available in the coming weeks and display a clear vision for Crown over the next year. Our team has come into place with our new Q/A lead dzlbobo and our full-time governance developer vshamray.

G-ME & Crown Kickstarter Campaign
G-ME is releasing their kickstarter campaign at the end of this week to build their business. Our very own crowncoin_knight is featured in the video. G-ME will be the first business built on our platform, so we are looking to help them succeed however we can. We will send out links to the video when it is available.

BTC Miami Conference
Crown will be attending and presenting BTC Miami January 18th and 19th. We have now upgraded to a silver sponsorship. The LATAM team will be leading this event and they will be joined by artem, chaositec, snoops and calnaughtonjnr. btcmiami.com

Wallet Improvements
Ashot continues to work hard towards creating the most highly functioning and easiest master/systemnode creation system in crypto. These improvements will be available in our next release.