Crown Forum

Author Topic: CROWN - Build your Kingdom!  (Read 261 times)

monudeka1

• View Profile
CROWN - Build your Kingdom!
« on: March 03, 2018, 12:38:31 pm »
One word comes to my mind when I started exploring CROWN for the first time and that is “Revolution”. This revolution has a capability of changing economies of world on the basis of decentralization. The Power of decision making lies with each and every individual rather than handful of people. I am sick of one day democracy when I cast my vote and on other days I am powerless. I want to breathe democracy on a daily basis which is peer to peer. This desire is a distant dream if we continue to live with traditional approach. The CROWN of Blockchain technology offers us a golden opportunity of life-time which not only changes our lives and outlook, but also traces light on loopholes of Traditional Centralised System which we are forced to adopt due to the lack of any alternatives. Now we have alternatives. Then what are we waiting for?

I am very new to the world of blockchain Technology and knew nothing about it before.I heard about Bitcoin, but didn’t know what it was. In my part of world we are still obsessed with Paytm and never think beyond it. I had a vague idea about Bitcoin that it was a Digital currency. The term ‘Cryptocurrency’ sounds too technical to my ears. To clear my doubts, I started browsing those web pages which give informations on Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. According to Don & Alex Tapscott, Authors of Blockchain Revolution (2016), “The Blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.” Blockchain technology is like the internet in that it has a built-in robustness. By storing blocks of information that are identical across its network, the Blockchain cannot be controlled by any single entity and has no single point of failure. Wikipedia describes Cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) as a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Cryptography is a set of mathematical equations which are designed to make people get confused when they’re run forward. They only get clear when they’re run backward using special keys.

Crown (CRW) is a digital commodity and application platform for driving technical & financial innovation which uses both Blockchain technology and cryptography. Crown is more advanced than Bitcoin. The Crown project aims to become a global payment, messaging and application platform, enabling developers to build complex new economy applications and offering an efficient low transaction cost platform to store value, register ownership and manage contractual relationships.

I almost understood non technical part of CROWN. However, I partially failed to understand technical aspect of it which is very complicated. I am positive that I will understand CROWN in its entirety very soon. I also have a desire to adopt this application in my day to day life. I now realize that how partial is our traditional system. We mere become puppets in hand of monopolized centralized system. Time has come when we must utilize CROWN as well as Blockchain Technology for our better future where there is no place for discrimination and every opinion counts.