Crown Forum

Author Topic: WEEKLY G-ME & CROWN UPDATE  (Read 1008 times)

Lostjoker

• View Profile
WEEKLY G-ME & CROWN UPDATE
« on: January 21, 2018, 08:41:42 pm »
Hello everybody,

As promised, here is the weekly recap on G-ME and CROWN activities:

G-ME

Last week we launched the PR campaign and started the outreach to more than 50 journalist.  Some of them should have read oour pitch and hopefully they start writing some articles and critics about G-ME this week.

We have almost finished the G-ME App and the backend. I will post some screenshots on Mattermost.

To open up the funding possibilities for our Indiegogo Campaign. We have created a CROWN address for those who wish to purchase G-ME or donate funds with CROWN. You can use the daily exchange rate in dollars and contribute accordingly in CROWN depending on the perk you chose. You can send me your shipping details including the TxID per mail. And we will make the corresponding purchase with FIAT in the campaign site. It would be great if this helps to get more support. I also wanted to say thank you to the ones of you that have already supported us.

The CROWN address is: 15jfLi8jFtmmwuspN3MvCs78tbcXXQoosr

Link to the Indiegogo Campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/g-me-the-first-global-tracker-backed-by-blockchain

I also wanted to let you know that we have extended our campaign until the 20th of February. Since the marketing efforts havenīt kicked in yet and the campaign hasn't gotten enough traction yet, we think it is the best decission.

Recently i read some questions asking what would happen to the money from people that have already donated or funded or project and the campaign is not successful. In case this happens we will keep your orders and as soon as we have G-ME ready we will ship it out to you. We have a plan B in case the campaign is not successful and well seek funding through other channels. Our plan is to release G-ME one way or another.

-------

It was a pleasure to attend yesterdays Blockchain event in Santander and see a full house. We presented G-ME and got a very positive response from the audience, a lot of questions where made about G-ME and our partnership with CROWN and we also had the opportunity to talk during the breaks. it was great to meet Luke (@calnaughtonjnr), and get to know what he is doing in the UK, really great work, keep it up Luke. We are considering attending a Blockchain Conference in Manchester and also to about G-Me as a real use case of CROWNs platform.

CROWN

Today i met again with the start-up i told you guys i was talking to las week. They confirmed today that they would like to partner  with CROWN and use the application platform. The see a lot of potential in CROWN and see its technology as a great argument to give more confidence to their clients. The name of the company is www.tastit.net, take a look at their website to find out what they do.

It is great news to see  that more business want to join CROWN in their journey.

This week i will meet with some professors of a Tech University here in Madrid, www.u-tad.com, that is specialized in Video Games and Management in Tech companies to try and set up a presentation for their students. I will give an update of how it went next week.

This is all for this week. It is great to see how the community is making CROWN stronger.