Crown Forum

Author Topic: CRW as money?  (Read 1352 times)

Elai

• https://www.linkedin.com/in/elai-nili-28768314a
    • View Profile
CRW as money?
« on: January 14, 2018, 06:54:47 pm »
Hello.

I have a great idea. But before doing anything, I want to know the attitude of the community to some points of this idea.
I'll ask a couple of questions, and you answer them. If you have any questions then write them after your answers. And if there are additions or suggestions, then write them after the answers.

1.How interesting is it to use CRW as money? For example, to pay bills in restaurants.
2.How will this affect the operation of the network?
3.Did you buy something in online stores for crypto currency?
4.How quickly do transactions occur when you pay online? (as far as I know someone already accepts payments in CRW)
5.How is it better to exchange a currency for a currency on CRW? Through which exchanger or which exchange?
6.What kind of advertising for you is the most effective for promotion of the Internet service?
7.What benefits have Crown, if we will increase the turnover of CRW in the commodity market?

Regards Elai.  ;)

Twister

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: CRW as money?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 07:24:49 pm »
Hello.

I have a great idea. But before doing anything, I want to know the attitude of the community to some points of this idea.
I'll ask a couple of questions, and you answer them. If you have any questions then write them after your answers. And if there are additions or suggestions, then write them after the answers.

1.How interesting is it to use CRW as money? For example, to pay bills in restaurants.
2.How will this affect the operation of the network?
3.Did you buy something in online stores for crypto currency?
4.How quickly do transactions occur when you pay online? (as far as I know someone already accepts payments in CRW)
5.How is it better to exchange a currency for a currency on CRW? Through which exchanger or which exchange?
6.What kind of advertising for you is the most effective for promotion of the Internet service?
7.What benefits have Crown, if we will increase the turnover of CRW in the commodity market?

Regards Elai.  ;)
1: Not very interesting. The value is way to unstable to be usable. And since a restaurant will depend on his suppliers who charge normal fiat, that is a big issue. So unless an entire mini ecosystem would use it.. but they still depend on outer world interaction - where this problem persists.
2. The network could probably handle it.
4. Under a minute mostly.
6. Facebook
7. Hard to say (for me)