Crown Forum

Author Topic: [Funded] Design services  (Read 1181 times)

midnightcity

• View Profile
[Funded] Design services
« on: May 05, 2018, 07:45:33 pm »
Proposal Basic Information
Project Name: Design & Marketing
 services
Author: Dave (Midnight City)
Proposer’s Email Address:  midnightcity01@protonmail.com
Funds requested: 600 CRW/month for 3 months - 1800 CRW total
Proposal Hash:  42f766b1584be4970dbf21a4ab255d4413862f8d1d586d91ff7e0ca5d404626f
How To Vote YES:  mnbudget vote-many 42f766b1584be4970dbf21a4ab255d4413862f8d1d586d91ff7e0ca5d404626f yes
How To Vote NO:  mnbudget vote-many 42f766b1584be4970dbf21a4ab255d4413862f8d1d586d91ff7e0ca5d404626f no

You and your team
Designer: Dave (AKA Midnight City)
Marketing team: Joe (AKA Snoops)

Project Details
Project purpose
Crown requires graphical media elements across multiple touch points to convey the necessary messages, news items, updates etc in both digital and print formats. Crown as a brand has to come across as a professional and forward looking entity. Using good design and guardianship of the brand assets we can build a brand with integrity, style and substance engaging both current Crown users as well as prospective new investors, node owners and companies using the infrastructure.

Ambtion/Intention
The goal is to raise awareness of Crown through design and maintain quality throughout all touch points of the brand.

Features
• Social Media imagery; engaging and relevant design in conjunction with copy provided.
• Design time; for use creating bespoke design elements.
• Maintaining a high quality of design and communication for the Crown brand.

Proposal timetable and turning point(s)
Early April for an initial three month proposal. To be reviewed after this time span. Design times will depend on urgency and turn around time, which will also need amends/approval time. Stock photography purchase fee’s (if required) are included in the budget.
If extra work above the proposed amount is required this can be agreed on a per project basis at an hourly rate.

Acceptance criteria
An improvement in the clear messaging and understanding of the Crown platform through social media and other touch points.

Risks
Making sure that there is sufficient time to create the necessary elements not to miss important news/announcements. Design time availability is good, but some lead time/planning will be required.

Funding requirements
Proposal is for 1800 CRW over three months (600 per month).

Communication
Communication will be provided through the main channels of Mattermost and Telegram. I will be in close contact with the team member who briefed in the project (email, private messaging etc).

Additional comments
I am a graphic/digital designer and photographer with over 15 years experience working in design agencies, for multinational brands and independent clients as well as in a freelance capacity. I regularly do design for print and screen and have a keen interest in Crypto related projects. See below for some examples of work undertaken for Crown so far… Medium graphics and Bit-Z listings graphic.

EDITS:
N/A.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 10:22:29 am by midnightcity »

EdwardMorra

• Administrator
  • One day at a time, every day
    • View Profile
Re: Design services
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 03:50:59 pm »
add the [active] tag and the marketing team is a bit bigger ;) Higherbridge and Twister are part of it aswell afaik

midnightcity

• View Profile
Re: [Funded] Design services
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 09:29:16 am »
Hi everyone. I wanted to show the community what I've done this last month (June) for Crown. As usual I've been working closely with Jose, Olya and more recently Josh to create design elements for digital and print.

Any questions, feel free to let me know.

My proposal for July (2nd month of 3) is passing, but not funded. It would be great to get it funded so any votes are hugely appricated.

Thanks
Dave (Midnight)

midnightcity

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 04:24:08 pm »
Hi all, here's another update for the Crown Design Services in July. Thanks.

Any questions, feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Dave (Midnight)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:04:33 pm by midnightcity »

higherbridge

• Administrator
  • Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 07:34:51 pm »
Such nice designs. Really glad to have you on board!  8)

riseandshine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 02:35:03 pm »
amazing work 👍