Crown Forum

Author Topic: Insufficient Funds error  (Read 105 times)

afflow

• View Profile
Insufficient Funds error
« on: April 29, 2018, 02:13:28 pm »
I have 500 CRW in my wallet and when I try to send any amount it gives me an "Insufficient funds" error. The wallet is in sync, and in Dashboard it says I have 500 CRW available. One observation maybe of some relevance is that I tried to setup systemnode before and wasn't able to start (it always gives me a MISSING status). Could that lock down my CRW somehow? Could anyone give me a hand?  Really appreciated.

EdwardMorra

• Administrator
  • One day at a time, every day
    • View Profile
Re: Insufficient Funds error
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 06:44:04 am »
Hey you can use the Send as zero fee transaction option and send the 500 to a address you make, this will trigget the popup (you need some crw to get it sent to yourself so not exactly 500) but zero fee should help

afflow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 03:18:27 am »
I tried sending to another wallet, sending to a newly generated receiving address of this wallet, sending as zero-fee transaction, sending with recommended fee, sending all CRW in the wallet, sending just 1 CRW, etc., but every time I get "Insufficient funds" error. I think my CRW tokens are somehow locked by my wallet. Is there anyway to reset this lock?

afflow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 03:45:52 am »
I just solved it. Apparently it is the system node locking down my token, even though I wasn't successful in starting the system node. After removing the system node definition in systemnode.conf I was able to send out the CRW in my wallet.

EdwardMorra

• Administrator
  • One day at a time, every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 08:32:17 am »
Good to hear!