Crown Forum

Author Topic: CROWN & G-ME UPDATE  (Read 66 times)

Lostjoker

• View Profile
CROWN & G-ME UPDATE
« on: March 27, 2018, 09:20:16 am »
Hello Community,

It is time for a new update about our CROWN Ambassador work & G-ME.

CROWN

We are keeping up and increasing our activity in social media and have almost reached 1k followers on Twitter. Our facebook and Linked-in pages are also growing but at a much lower speed, nevertheless we will keep pushing them. We are also planning to open a Reddit and post a weekly article on Steemit for the Spanish community.

Regarding the event we are planning for may, we finally received the budgets and next Tuesday we are going to visit the venues to see which one adapts better. Those are the two final options:

https://teatrosluchana.es (preferred one)
https://iies.es

The cost is over what we expected so we are looking for more sponsors to participate in the event.

In the last week we have attended different small meet ups and when ever we had the opportunity CROWN has been promoted. We actively keep seeking businesses and introducing them to the benefits of using the CROWN platform that will be launched soon.

G-ME

We have finished our last sprint and finally completed the G-ME Android APP and the back office, the IOS App is at 90%. Since we are attending COINFEST next week in Manchester we will premiere the APP and back office functionality at the event.

If everything goes according to plan, we estimate that we will have a fully working prototype in maximum 5 weeks to start firmware integration and tests.

On the business side we met up with 2 big companies (can't disclose the names yet) that are interested in G-ME, great news is that their main interest is based on the security that the CROWN blockchain provides.

This is it for this week if you have any comments or suggestions please let us know.

Have a great week. Long live CROWN!

Lostjoker & VIC

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:22:20 am by Lostjoker »