Crown Forum

Author Topic: TURKEY  (Read 863 times)

fthforever

• View Profile
TURKEY
« on: February 18, 2018, 01:18:18 pm »
Dear Crown Community

You can see below my report:

There is an exhibition at 01.03.2018 in Istanbul “Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey” from Smile Expo. Crown Logo is displaying  on website of this exhibition at Partner section since 16.01.2017 , you can visit website and see under “https://turkey.bc.events”.

I will attent to this exhibition and going to meet with some important people on Blockchain tech.

I have prepared 120 woman and 120 man t-shirts to handout at frontdesk by the exhibition.

I am going to attend to a Certification programme at Kadir Has University Istanbul which will coordinate by 3 most famous people in Turkey on Blockchain Tech. I will meet this people at Blockchain Conference too, and they will help me to meet with more people.

I am going to meet with KPMG Director who is speaker at “Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey”   as I am working with KPMG because of my business.

I open a Twitter account around 2 months ago as Crown Platform-TR and I have 600followers.

In March I am going to meet with more people and talk with them how we can use blockchain tech on our business.

And Victor is going to talk with dev. Team how we can use blockchain tech. in textile industrie.

I am going to share with you pictures form events 0n 2-3 March.